It’s Here! SECURE 2.0 Act of 2022641 views
The long awaited, much anticipated SECURE 2.0 has finally arrived just before the end of the year in Congress’ omnibus spending bill.
The bill is good news for retirement plans, with several provisions designed to help improve retirement savings and plan coverage.
Key retirement plan provisions of the bill include:
* Treatment of Student Loan Payments for Purposes of Matching Contributions
* Higher Catch-Up Limits at Ages 60-63
* Increased RMD Age to as High as Age 75
* Retirement Savings Lost and Found
* Pension-Linked Lost and Found Savings Provision
* Good News for 403(b) Plans
* Revenue Offsets